Why work for Timberline TrailCraft
Welcome to Timberline TrailCraft where you get to explore with the benefit of stability. This is the perfect opportunity to take care of yourself and the earth at the same time.
Mother Earth is your workspace. Trail building is the career for you if you want to enjoy the great outdoors while you work. While exploring new places and creating trails, you also get to grow by experiencing new towns, communities, and meeting new people. Work in an environment where you are surrounded by unlimited beauty.
- Competitive Pay- explore the world and get paid to do it
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and Employee Assistance Program- because we care about you: mind, body, and spirit
- 401k Retirement Plan- because we want you to thrive on future paths
- Certifications and Licenses- climb mountains in your career
- Paid Time Off- to enjoy adventures away from work
- Paid Family Leave- because you’ll never regret taking time off to be with your family
At Timberline TrailCraft, we create trail experiences for all ages, all abilities, and all modes. This allows you the opportunity to work in diverse places on a variety of projects with the opportunity to craft trails.
As a trail builder, you are an artist that sculpts, shapes, and forms the future enjoyment of trails but most importantly, you are a steward of the land.
As a steward, you protect native flora and fauna, protect from erosion, and support local eco-systems with sustainable trails. Can you dig it?!
Are you ready to take your career and personal development to the next level? Would you like to do this in beautiful Colorado where you’ll not only be able to enjoy the great outdoors but expand your skills and gain hands-on knowledge in your field?
GAP Year Program
Have you ever wanted to get away to an exciting and adventurous place where you could explore the best the outdoors has to offer? There is nothing like the seasons in the mountains, where you can experience a Timberline Quest GAP Year and discover who you are in a deeper way.